Advanced Life Support Level 1
Approved by the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) and the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP), the Advanced Life Support Level 1 course is a 1-day course aimed at providing participants with the skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
8 hours face-to-face
ARC Advanced Life Support Level 1 Certification
It is required by the ARC that this course be renewed every four (4) years.
There are no prerequisites for this course, however, it is strongly advised that only those working in the medical industry consider undertaking this training.
- Recognition, assessment and management of the critically ill patient using a structured ABCDE approach
- Airway management skills
- Basic Life Support
- Defibrillation skills (Manual and/or AED modes)
- Cardiac arrest management using the ARC ALS Algorithm
- Work as an effective team member in a cardiac arrest
Is a USI (Unique Student Identifier) Required?
No, this course is not nationally recognised with ASQA and thus does not require participants to obtain a USI.
- 4th January 2020 – Melbourne
- 10th January 2020 – Brisbane
- 24th January 2020 – Brisbane
- 25th January 2020 – Brisbane
- 15th February 2020 – Melbourne
- 28th February 2020 – Melbourne
- 23rd March 2020 – Melbourne
- 30th March 2020 – Brisbane
- 3rd April 2020 – Melbourne
- 17th April 2020 – Melbourne
- 20th April 2020 – Brisbane
- $500 per person
- RACGP upload of ALS completion $20.00 per person
Group bookings of 6 participants or more can be offered at a discounted rate, please contact [email protected] for further information.